U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » How to get rect of small square of OptionBox (Custom OptionBox Ctrl)
Re: How to get rect of small square of OptionBox [message #62065 is a reply to message #62064] Tue, 22 September 2026 04:09 Go to previous message
DiaosLu
Messages: 5
Registered: July 2026
Promising Member
HI, Oblivion. Thank you for your reply.

Let me make a clarification. I know the flow of custom ctrl, and I have made a working custom OptionBox. The only thing is I can't figure out the accurate Rect of square in OptionBox.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem DUMP INT64_MIN
Next Topic: New system of feature requests on our forums- please read and use!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 17:03:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03909 seconds