U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » undefined reference errors when building (Linking has failed)
Re: undefined reference errors when building [message #48900 is a reply to message #48899] Tue, 24 October 2017 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Y ++ is currently offline  Y ++
Messages: 12
Registered: June 2017
Promising Member
Quote:
edit the variables to your locations.
The parts starting with C:\ you probably don't have to change
Done, I had to change all locations : "C:\..." locations aren't the same as I have VS2015 installed instead of your VS2017. In consequence I'm not sure as some specified folders where empty, I tried to find the more accurate. And It's seems there is some progress I get this error now (Helloworld example)
 (): Linking has failed
 (): O:\upp-win-11405\upp\out\examples\AnimatedHello\MSVS17x64.Debug.Gui.Main.Noblitz\Hello.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'


U++ version 11390 (64bits)(GCC)(C++11) on win8.1 64bits intel x64
 
Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: u++ in appveyor ?
Next Topic: Link Libraries
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 23:55:09 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.70138 seconds