U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » U++ development: Two philosophies
Re: U++ development: Two philosophies [message #30740 is a reply to message #30709] Wed, 19 January 2011 20:59 Go to previous message
harmac is currently offline  harmac
Messages: 16
Registered: January 2011
Promising Member
Thanks, fudadmin! I haven't actually written any documentation until now but for a lack of experience in software development. So now I need to learn about some tools. After a first exposure to Delphi many years ago, which by the way actually felt somewhat more productive than what came after, I got to learn Java, and that's basically where I am halfway. A want to use OpenGL took me to reading about Win32 GUI programming. Reading the first example code, I thought, oh my god, how ugly! I didn't do anything with it, read about how X does it (not much better).

Now, having grasped the notion of APIs in existence, there are fortunately some cross-platform approaches, of which I hope U++ will be interesting. Now, sorry for off-topic, I hope I can learn something.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: MediaPlayer is out
Next Topic: OpenCL
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 23:23:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01578 seconds