U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » U++ development: Two philosophies
Re: U++ development: Two philosophies [message #30714 is a reply to message #30709] Tue, 18 January 2011 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Messages: 3464
Registered: August 2008
Senior Veteran
Hello all

I think maybe I have been somewhat excessive in the presentation.

Honza is a great person and, after two years and a half of contact, I have no doubt that absolutely everything he does, he does it selflessly and with the best intentions. And this is not rhetorical. I say it sincerely.

After the initial anger came the reflection: why this can happen.
After that comes learning, what we can learn.
And after that the action has to come. Smile


Best regards
IƱaki
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: MediaPlayer is out
Next Topic: OpenCL
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 21:55:25 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.63069 seconds