U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » MediaPlayer is out
Re: MediaPlayer is out [message #30321 is a reply to message #30319] Fri, 24 December 2010 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Messages: 1796
Registered: August 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Ultimate Contributor

jerson wrote on Fri, 24 December 2010 14:25

I am a bit uninitiated, so I do not know how to.

I got the sdl and ffmpeg libraries shown in the links. Do I also need to download the nightly build to get access to the media player etc?

Hi Jerson,

You need fresh U++ sources, version 2924 or newer. Last nights build is just fine. There is a package MediaPlayer in bazaar. If you have all the libraries, it should compile just fine. Just give it a try with some audio or video files Wink

Honza
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sound device access system based on PortAudio
Next Topic: U++ development: Two philosophies
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 16:05:32 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00855 seconds