U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » MediaPlayer is out
Re: MediaPlayer is out [message #30317 is a reply to message #30314] Fri, 24 December 2010 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Messages: 1796
Registered: August 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Koldo,

Wonderful Christmas gift! Smile

I had a quick look at the audio playback part and I think it will be possible (and probably not very hard) to make a switchable PortAudio backend. The architecture is very similar and you already did all the hard work. I think that it will need just a few #defines... I'll have a look at it during the holidays.

Good work Thumbs Up

Honza

PS: I'm still thinking do we really need the SDL part? If the audio can be played using PortAudio, couldn't we also display the raw image data using U++ and get rid of the dependency? Smile
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sound device access system based on PortAudio
Next Topic: U++ development: Two philosophies
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 16:05:22 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00626 seconds