U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Building 32 bit apps on Ubuntu64
Re: Building 32 bit apps on Ubuntu64 [message #29192 is a reply to message #29183] Sat, 09 October 2010 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Messages: 1433
Registered: December 2006
Ultimate Contributor
mdelfede wrote on Fri, 08 October 2010 16:41


BTW, If I remember, I had to add a soft link from a .so.xx.yy to a .so library (don't remember which Sad )



I added a couple.

/usr/lib32/libstdc++.so -> libstdc++.so.6
/usr/lib32/libnotify.so -> libnotify.so.1

Just run "$ls -lt /usr/lib32/lib* | less" and you will see them.

I also fixed soft link for libz.so.

Instead of "/usr/lib32/libz.so -> /lib/libz.so.1.2.3.3" I recreated it as "libz.so -> libz.so.1".

Now everything looks good in my case.


Regards,
Novo
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Working on new installer / makeinstall...
Next Topic: Porting SystemDraw to Frambuffer
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 07:03:25 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00657 seconds