U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Memory leaks before program begin
Re: Memory leaks before program begin [message #29046 is a reply to message #28901] Sun, 03 October 2010 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Fri, 24 September 2010 17:59

Hello all

It seems I have a problem in the ffmpeg library I am using, as I get a memory leak just after GUI_APP_MAIN {.

Question: Is it possible to void the memory leaks before the program begins?


Not yet. So far it is possible to suppress leak reporting for certain allocations, however you have to have oportunity to switch it on/off:

MemoryIgnoreLeaksBegin()
MemoryIgnoreLeaksEnd()

struct MemoryIgnoreLeaksBlock {
MemoryIgnoreLeaksBlock() { MemoryIgnoreLeaksBegin(); }
~MemoryIgnoreLeaksBlock() { MemoryIgnoreLeaksEnd(); }
};
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how to building UPP to one dll?
Next Topic: Working on new installer / makeinstall...
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 21:37:21 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.37953 seconds