U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Can anyone plan to bring ultimate++ Widget toolkit to GTK-compatible, GTK# and qt-compatible?
icon9.gif  Re: Can anyone plan to bring ultimate++ Widget toolkit to GTK-compatible, GTK# and qt-compatible? [message #28990 is a reply to message #28937] Thu, 30 September 2010 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rishi is currently offline  Rishi
Messages: 39
Registered: August 2010
Location: Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Member
OK, I just asked if you can map u++ functions to gtk+ sot that apps can be compiled even without gtk+. I did not say to rewrite or pollute the code using gtk. I asked to 'map' gtk functions to u++. You don't need touse gtk for this :)Smile
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Porting SystemDraw to Frambuffer
Next Topic: Scintilla for U++ and other languages
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 20:56:56 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.33608 seconds