U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » SSL sockets example
Re: SSL sockets example [message #40211 is a reply to message #40209] Wed, 03 July 2013 14:15 Go to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Messages: 644
Registered: January 2010
Location: U.S. California. Mojave &...
Contributor
Here is a link that may help:
http://www.example-code.com/vcpp/ssl_client.asp

I tinkered with SSL very briefly along with a WMS.
That would require making changes on the server where I have my website. The SSL would not be too much of a problem but the WMS app would have to be continuously running.

The reason I got into sockets is communication between C++ and Java on the same computer where SSL encryption is not necessary.
Shared memory made my head hurt.
On a LAN SSL could serve a purpose but have not had a problem or received a request for it.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Socket client out of buffer error and reusing sockets
Next Topic: Skylark and SCGI
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 16:44:23 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01010 seconds