U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » MediaPlayer is out
Re: MediaPlayer is out [message #30337 is a reply to message #30335] Sat, 25 December 2010 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
Sorry, no sample, but I guess the function singature tells it all Smile

void SetSurface(SystemDraw& w, int x, int y, int cx, int cy, const RGBA *pixels)

YUV->RGB might be a problem. I would even say that a bit of SSE2 code inlines will be necessarry... (Then there are also issues of rescaling... which I am afraid in SW is not fast enough).

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sound device access system based on PortAudio
Next Topic: U++ development: Two philosophies
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 17:36:21 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.40079 seconds